Regional EHS Specialist - Logistics
The Regional EHS Specialist is a key position within Electrolux Major Appliances North America. This is a corporate position that will focus on supply chain safety and security including material flow, warehousing, and logistics. The position will maintain, coordinate, and communicate environmental, health and safety (EHS) processes and procedures to successfully achieve company performance objectives. The position will support leadership move “beyond compliance” by driving employee engagement and proactive indicators. The position will also support security initiatives within supply chain to ensure consistent implementation across the network.
Key Operational Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and administer company policies, procedures and programs related to environment, health and safety
- Proactively conduct safety evaluations to assess risk and determine if changes are needed in our processes, training, visual tools, and equipment
- Implement company’s safety management system (SMS) within the supply chain footprint
- Support supply chain sustainability initiatives beyond safety including zero waste to landfill, energy reduction activities including renewables
Support security initiatives within the supply chain footprint
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- BS degree required; Advanced degree or professional certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years professional EHS experience; within a supply chain environment preferred.
- Multi Site experience preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively across North America (50-75%).
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of supply chain and logistics industry; preferred.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA general industry regulations required.
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate and collaborate with teams across NA to understand the needs and apply sustainable solutions.
- Ability to develop and make presentations before various audience sizes at all levels of the organization.