Regional Environmental Manager
The Regional Environmental Manager
is a key position within Electrolux Major Appliances North America. This is a corporate position that will support
team development and continuity of environmental programs within all manufacturing
& logistics sites. The position will
support Site teams with a focus on implementing processes to ensure compliance
and performance improvements.
Key Operational Responsibilities
- Drive continuous improvement and environmental strategy by leveraging ISO 14001 environmental management systems across the NA Business Area.
- Manage and oversee NA environmental programs to ensure that Operations meet all legal permit requirements (wastewater, waste, air, etc)
- Support the corporate compliance audit program
- Ensure environmental reporting requirements are met, including but not limited to: Form R, Annual Emissions Inventory, Greenhouse Gas, Air Compliance Certifications, and Chemical Data Reporting
- Maintain Risk Management Plan (RMP) submission.
- Collaborate with Sustainability team on key CO2, energy, waste, and water reduction initiatives driven by the ISO 14001.
- Update environmental programs to address any new environmental regulations or permit requirements impacting the facility.
- Ensure all environmental recordkeeping requirements from the permit and applicable regulations are met.
- Align learning organization to deliver training required by environmental permits or regulations including the development of training content.
- Manage the environmental portion of all digital solutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences or Environmental Management required
- A minimum of nine (9) years of experience in environmental management with working knowledge of EPA regulations required
- Extensive ISO 14001 system experience required
- Previous experience managing multiple facility environmental compliance programs required.
- Process Safety Management experience a plus
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Strong computer, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Heavy manufacturing experience a plus
- Travel required 50%