Regional HRBP APAC & MEA
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are strengthening our HR team at our Regional HQ in Singapore and seeking a Regional Business Partner for our business area of APAC&MEA
You are a strategic HR Business Partner who thrives on implementing people-centric solutions to solve business challenges. You are an HR subject matter expert adept at implementing established programs to meet the needs of the business as well as championing new ways of working to address unmet needs.
Your key business leaders and their teams are spread across the APAC&MEA region with key locations being Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and Egypt. Hence you need to have an international mindset, be culturally aware and have experience of working in a global environment.
You are skilled at building relationships, gaining the trust of your peers and leaders, and challenging the status quo. You understand the complex challenges leaders face in a dynamic, changing business environment and use your existing experience, skills, network, and colleagues to solve challenging problems. You are someone who can collaborate, contribute and thrive within a fast-paced team environment and a matrix environment.
What we want to achieve and who we are looking for
- You will work closely with 2-3 Vice Presidents’ - members of the regional leadership team
- You will define, implement and drive their people agenda
- Working closely with their team your success will be to define and improve the succession plans, directly impact the talent development, proactively acquire the needed skills and competencies, drive growth of the function and its members and address the compensation strategy.
- Working within Electrolux people processes and with the CoE (Talent and Total Rewards) team you will be there to ensure the best way to address the function talent challenges
- You will be the spider in the web, connected within the function, HR community and markets. You know how to address senior leaders, larger audiences and work across functions, cultures, markets.
- You will offer guidance and advice to customer group teams on operational HR activities in accordance with the local, regional and global policies and procedures and employment legislation and guide teams to regional/local HR support as required. Hence a curiosity, an interest in HR related legal matters and ability to provide sound advice is the core of the role
- Proactively participate in both region-wide and Electrolux-wide HR initiatives. We value those who challenge the status quo and are eager to be part of the change.
- You will be member of the regional functional leadership teams and will have impact on the HR function development.
Who You Are
Solid experience as HR Business Partner, to leadership teams, with specific exposure to either APAC or MEA markets.
- Strong change management background, with prior experiences driving and implementing successful transformational programs. Experience with transforming cultures and developing functional capabilities
- Experience advising and counselling managers on how to identify and attract key talent, develop succession plans, utilize recognition and rewards to incentivize right behaviour, and help managers drive performance improvement and career growth within their teams.
- Strong knowledge of key HR processes and practices – recruitment, training, compensation, performance management, talent development, employee relations, change management and Employee Engagement
- You will need a strong ability to influence senior stakeholders, understanding matrix organizations and ability to work across levels and cultures.
What we offer
- Global culture, recognized brand
- Possibility to grow every day personally and professionally through the interactions with colleagues, our leaders, the role challenges and growth business agenda
- An international, vibrant and fast pace work environment
- Flexible working hours and place of work approach
- Possibility to further grow in the HR function
Singapore Citizens and Permanent residents would be preferred for this Position.