Regional Manager Midwest, Final Mile
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux Major Appliances, North America is currently seeking a Regional Manager, Final Mile Logistics. In this role, the Regional Manager, Final Mile Logistics will partner with our Sales team for field support and work alongside our remote Home Delivery team in our Charlotte, NC Headquarters location. The Region Manager, Final Mile Logistics is responsible for executing regional development of Electrolux Distribution Center (EDC) network. The EDC network is made up of multiple locations across the US operated by third party appliance installation partners. The Region Manager, Final Mile Logistics will participate in quote evaluation for new EDC’s, the partner selection process, and new site start-up. This includes the responsibility for EDC on-site product training, installation execution, problem solving, and transitions.
- Execute start-up and/or transition of EDC partners.
- Develop EDC startup procedure manual to ensure consistent setup in all markets.
- Ensure EDC partners achieve key performance and quality metrics.
- Conduct routine EDC on-site audits and product training sessions.
- Identify root cause of returns and damages within EDC partners.
- Create knowledge database to document all installation issues and resolutions.
- Participate in new product training and have up to date knowledge of new product appliance product launches.
- Work collaboratively with: Sales Field Team, EDC Operations Managers, Damage Reduction Team.
- Review and assess daily exceptions reported on LM Digital platform to determine corrective actions required at a site / EDC level.
- Implement and manage an EDC performance scorecard.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Home Delivery/supply chain management or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated successful track record of implementing and executing a final mile training program.
- Proven experience of successfully building, driving, and delivering cross-functional results.
- Strong written, editorial, oral and presentation skills with ability to clearly articulate goals and issues while also recommending solutions which support departmental as well as organizational objectives.
- Strong business acumen and strategic agility to analyze current business processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement together with assessments of the potential impact of such improvements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly in the areas of consumer issue research, de-escalation, and cost-effective solution identification.
- Strong home appliances product functional and installation knowledge.
- Ability to reconcile, integrate, and synthesize information, generate conclusions and insights, and formulate recommendations to management.
- Strong proficiency with keyboard and Microsoft Office applications.