Regional Marketing Analyst (temporary)
Sao Paulo, Brazil
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.”
Planning and development of innovation projects and marketing campaigns for Latin American markets and brands.
A typical day
- Planning and development of integrated communication plans to the brands, according to categories and markets;
- Development of marketing materials focused on regional commercial launching plans;
- Implement market and consumer insights into business and innovation opportunities;
- Competitors and categories trends analysis;
- Management of projects and communications calendars;
- Interface with R&D, Design, Projects areas, local market teams, and suppliers
- Budget control;
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who You Are
- Passionate: you care about Brand and Social Media strategy, up to date with the latest trends and innovations in communication, demonstrate an accurate curiosity about the consumer mind, and able to boil that down to creative ideas, plans, and strategies.
- Curious: you want to know anything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Creative: you look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Collaborative: you ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Self-starting: with lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
- Agile: both flexible and open minded, you work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- Problem-solving: you see challenge as opportunity.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing & Advertising;
- Good experience with Marketing, Communication and Product Innovation in FMCG industries;
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint advanced);
- English: fluent;
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.