Regional Sales Manager
Position ID: req18430
Sector: BA APAC & MEA
Functional Area: Sales
Location: Beijing, China
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: Sales Director, Project
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: 1 Sep, 2019
Lead regional sales team to achieve sales target for assigned geography based on Regional sales director’s assigned plan.
Key Responsibilities / Duties & Responsibilities
· Direct and monitor the activities of a sales team within a specified geography, product line or market segment to achieve established sales targets based on Sales Director’ plan.
· Execute sales plans, activities and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities of a regional sales team in order to achieve sales strategy for an assigned geography or list of customer accounts.
· Monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
· Establish and keep good relationship with area customers for win-win solution.
· Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, and customer retention, advertising, pricing and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
· Coach sales executives on products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
· Monthly check inventory, AR status in order to keep through in good delivery, inventory management, AR management, pricing etc.
· Bachelor degree or above.
· More than 6 years business experience of which 4 years in consumer product management in similar industry, project sales experience are both needed
· Good at Mandarin and PC skills.
· Good planning, analysis and problem solving skills;
· Good negotiation and communication skills with both internal and external groups;
· Business driven/result driven;
· Systematic and data orientated;
· Independent, Integrity, trust;
· Self-motivated and motivating team;
Key Relationships and Communication
· Internal: Regional Sales Team; Finance Team / Custom Service Team/Product team
· External: Distributor; Developer; Design institute
· Assigned sales area
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of $15.1 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
SECTOR DESCRIPTIONElectrolux has market-leading positions in Australia and New Zealand and is expanding into growth markets in Southeast Asia and China. With a history that spans over 90 years of Swedish design innovation, Electrolux continues to offer contemporary and thoughtfully designed appliances that cater to the expanding middle-class in these growth markets.