Regional Sales Manager - North, India
- Your Role
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for North & East to ensure that our Electrolux products are specified, ordered, and supplied smoothly with identified customers in this geographical area. It will target growth across all channels namely Modern trade, Regional chain stores / LFR, Distribution along with establishing and reinforcing highly functional relationships You will lead a team of Branch Managers based in key location.
A Typical Day
- Plan and ensure achievement of sales objective (volume/value, product, territory wise, new/focus product) for the region with customer centric approach
- Manage end to end business at the Key accounts with regards to sales and retail marketing deployment. Effectively participate in organizational growth by adding new trade partners through branch teams
- Drive & Effectively implement Major and Key initiatives at regional level in the areas of Market Development & Sales Operation
- Ensure each opportunity is converted into sales by closely working with Branch sales, service, finance, logistics team.
- Ensure business growth at key accounts by developing the required level of relationship and engagement with decision makers & key influencers of the accounts.
- Ensure all leads are captured, rightly categorized, assigned to relevant teams and followed up for the conversion of opportunities.
- Drive Loyalty / Engagement of trade partners from all channels
- Weekly review with sales, planning, service, logistics and finance team to ensure service levels are achieved to trade partner and consumer satisfaction
- Regular meeting with key business / channel partners across assigned territory
- Support ecommerce business in the region
- Ensure all sales and service queries are resolved & extend technical support to Dealers
- Effectively drive working capital management.
- Keep a track of competition activities in the region, capture and share the relevant teams in HO.
- Engage with channel partners to bring insights and co- create with internal teams the strategy for competition fighting
- Build strong channel sales team comprising of Brand manager in each key states
Who You Are
- Operationally Minded – You understand the operational performance metrics that prove out performance for our customers and the levers that impact poor/strong performance
- Collaborative/Confident – You have developed the ability to create and reinforce functional relationships with senior businesspeople/operators with a foundation of business acumen, operational understanding, and common sense
- Negotiator/Engager – You have a demonstrated track record of being able to engage others around your ideas/direction
- Self-starter – You are enthusiastic and self-motivated and able to perform with minimum supervision
- Results-driven - Well developed problem-solving skills
- Communicative - Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MBA/ Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent required.
- At least 7-10 years of professional experience in the Sales