Regional Service Manager South
Consumer & Customer Care
A Typical Day
- Lead Field Services, Spares, Service Engineering and after sales business development
- Own OS P&L in the Region and develop and implement OS product portfolio.
- Secure a tight warranty cost control and support quality development.
- Deliver very ambitious targets on consumer satisfaction, Net promoter score and overall delivery.
- Implement/review/enhance field service operations according to the business model strategy.
- Drive and deliver operational KPIs (Service and Revenue)
- Responsible for building & maintaining level of expertise required to provide industry leading service.
- Develop, implement and refine strategies aligned with the company’s initiative that are dedicated to the fulfilment of consistent and superior customer service experience.
- Maintain positive collaborative attitude in dealing with cross function team, a strong work ethics, and be able to drive team centric environment.
- Trade satisfaction from Go to market and timely resolution of query
- In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders and Cross function team.
- In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect.
Who You Are
to be stated, Electrolux as well as technical competencies to be listed below.
- For you to
succeed in this role, you should be:
- Expert- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re
passionate about achieving your commitment
- Energetic – Your
enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and
collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will
also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and
- Team player - You
should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and
- Agile– you need to understand changes and have creative
thinking to achieve your goal
- You are
expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux
management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- You should be a BTech/ BE and above
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Leadership capabilities
- Good understanding in financials and P&L management
- Innovative in field team engagement.
- At least 10 years’ & above experience in related field