Regional Solution Architect - Sales & Supply Chain
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sales & Supply Chain Solution Architect seeks to understand the business objectives, goals, challenges, defining system solutions available in our system landscape and/or offering new solutions available in the marketplace that could leverage the platform in order to support the organization meets its business goals. This person is a key liaison between business leadership and IT, translating business demands (goals and metrics) into business process outcomes and adequate IT solutions.
- Lead the system landscape evolution for NA Sales & Supply Chain to support company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Lead the analysis of the current business solution architecture environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommends solutions for improvement and track and facilitate implementation of ongoing refinement activities.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the assessment and design of IT Sales and Supply Chain solutions to support the business needs, requirements, goals, and change management needs.
- Work with Electrolux Global Solution Architect contributing and aligning in the development of holistic solution designs, architectural roadmaps, governance structure, and compliance activities.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of business solution and architecture standards.
- Work collaboratively with the IT Solutions and Service Delivery teams to ensure that business solution proposals are cohesive and support the business needs.
- Assess the fit of new requirements and solutions into mid and long-term solution strategy and architectural roadmap.
- Identify assets or services that can be re-used within an architecture platform, or a functional domain to drive consistency, cost reduction, and increases speed to market.
- Keeping updated of market trends, research and recommend/implement changes to procedures and systems.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science or IT related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience in IT; supply chain, operations and/or order to cash operation knowledge preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an Architecture role leading transformational projects
- Solid understanding of Record to Report processes.
- Solid technical understanding (data structure and system architecture) of SAP ECC and EluxOne platform operation concepts/methods.
- Solid technical understanding (data structure and system architecture) of the legacy environment integrated or to be integrated with SAP platform.
- Solid technical understanding of system integration methods and technics.
- Solid understanding of the overall system landscape and each component function.
- Demonstrated experience in business transformation projects.
- Professional presentation skills.