Regulatory Compliance Manager
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To drive Electrolux regulatory approvals in MENCA region, taking ownership of the end-to-end process, assuring timely approvals and organized repository.
A Typical Day
- To maintain and monitor regulatory approvals across all product categories. Liaising with certification agencies and coordinating renewals of current approvals throughout MENCA region(Middle East, North and Central Africa)
- Having end to end ownership of KSA Regulatory Approvals including but not limited to SQM
- To maintain and monitor regulatory changes in MENCA region.
- Maintaining repository of all compliance related approvals received & documentations
- Be a reference person for standards for the region.
- Build a strong relationship with Regulatory Agencies, Electrolux Customers and Distributors.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s
Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing
with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Dubai on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
- You should have a Bachelors Degree , preferable in Engineering
- 5 years of experience.
- Strong relation and experience with SASO and other GCC Regulatory Authorities
- Technical knowledge on white goods or electronics products is a plus
- Analytical and computer skills
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Passion for delivering results
- Cross functional collaboration
- Availability to travel throughout the region
- Eager for challenges and new initiatives
- Ability to work effectively within a teamship environment
- Desire to work with, and respect for, customers and partners from around the world from diverse races, religions, and cultures
- Ability to multi task and perform under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.