For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. We are now looking for our next Release Manager
Who you’ll work with:
You will be part of the solutions delivery team within the Consumer & Customer solutions organization in Business Area Europe. The solutions delivery team is responsible for developing and delivering end-end solutions for B2B and B2C initiatives across all consumer and customer channels. Our CRM landscape comprises of several applications involving multiple technology stacks and platforms that enable our users, consumers and customers to get 360 sales and service experience.
In this role you will consult with Product Managers, Solutions Leads, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners among other stakeholders to create release plans and execute successful releases.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation intelligent solutions? Now is the perfect time for you to join Electrolux IT Consumer & Customer service solutions team.
What you will do:
• Manage and execute releases for large complex deployments, Go-Lives and periodical planned or unplanned releases in an complex and integrated CRM landscape
• Manage releases for continuous product increments in 2-4 week sprint cycles, bug fix releases for live services and patches through development, test and introduction to production
• Lead and co-ordinate go live and upgrade activities including the execution of cutover, deployment plans and checklists in a highly complex technical landscape
• Develop procedures and methods for efficient handling of changes
• Administrate required due diligence procedures as per internal software policies and through seeking of required approvals
• Manage and execute releases by coordination with our own internal teams, vendor and with customer applications
• Create, implement and continuously improve the process, gaining insights aimed at quality of delivery
• Coordinate and communicate across the organization to make sure feature and release launches are smooth and uneventful
• Proactively find and employ the release best practices, processes and tools to create a lean, automated release engine that brings the principles of continuous delivery to all of our softwares
What we need from you:
• Experience with developing and owning release management procedures on SaaS platforms, custom applications, integration and on cloud computing platforms such as Azure
• Experience in managing source code in our shared and release branches for creating releases
• Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, as well as Excel and Power Point
• Experience with creating detailed task level plans and in managing dependencies between different software development and delivery teams
• Advantage if you have scrum master certification, Lean certification or any project management certifications
• Positive interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence individuals and teams rather than dictate
• Knowledge of the software life cycle
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• 2-4 years of experience working with agile software and product development teams
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Contact person: Maria Redin