Reliability Competency Leader
Bring your vision to work. Bring innovation to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The Group Technology Organization (GTO) is looking for an independent, creative, and open-minded individual to join as a Reliability Competency Leader. You will develop and promote the most efficient Reliability approach into the organization. You will also be part of the team working in a matrix department, building strong and valid relationships with other GTO & R&D functions.
We’re flexible when it comes to our people moving locations within their region. We’ll discuss your options with you before you join.
Key assignments in this role will be to:
· Develop and embed Reliability principles into the electronic project development process and ensure innovative approach and continuous improvements along the way.
· Create/ modify test method specification for electronic components, sub-systems, and systems.
· Allocate the product reliability at electronic components and board level.
· Lead and support GTO & R&D stakeholders in defining reliability test plan, assessing risks to drive actions, and creating guidelines for data management and company reliability assessment.
· Elaborate and evaluate life-time test results and align lifetime testing of electronic solution with standar home usage of Electrolux appliances.
· Pursue quality over the time of electronic solutions with particular focus to customers satisfaction and user experience.
· Propose a new design change: Design for Reliability.
· Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or similar.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in system reliability management areas.
· Knowledge of Six SIGMA tools and methodologies (Design of experiments, Measuring System Analysis). Green or Black Belt certification is a plus
· Basic knowledge of reliability test methodologies: ALT, HALT, FMVT, step stress test, degradation test.
· Statistical knowledge to elaborate and analyse data is desirable.
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken. Fluent Italian is a plus
This is what the Global Laboratory Methods Competence Leader says:
“At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In our team we have the possibility to work in a very dynamic ambient, with different stakeholders at global level and with everyday interesting and exciting challenges."