Reliability Lab Engineer
Safety, Quality and exceptional consumer experience is what Electrolux standards for, cooking is an amazing experience where you will have a great role in leaving an exceptional impact.
As a Reliability Lab Engineer you will be part of the R&D team, you will be having multiple activities of testing and ensuring alignment on test methodologies with external authority labs.
A typical day at work
You will be responsible for Life cycle assessment for both appliances and components,loss elimination through tracking assembly, production and components losses, detect abnormally maintenance cost to support reducing warranty cost and improve product quality and provide prototype as an entry perspective for solving problems that may appear during the product development/cost out/quality improvement project.
Responsibilities you will be having
· Run tests according to local, international and internal standards concerning electric part.
· Works with Project Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new/ modified products.
· Support and provide input for test plan creation.
· Participates in the development of creating/ modify specifications
· Systematically defines and develops efficient predictive testing methods
· Provides input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could impact
running/ next project.
· Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems using
· Validate specifications and ensure testing as required on (Noise level ,EMC, Environmental impact , Components/product
reliability/Lifetime , Components performance & Materials)
· Support Platform or technology teams & Product Care in relevant testing, validation
· Provide improvement proposals to Platforms or Technology development
· Participate in concept development
· Ensure proper maintenance of testing equipment according to official standard
· Ensures alignment on test methodologies with other organizations in Global R&D Food Preparation in reliability
· Support the timely delivery of assigned R&D projects / new products in collaboration with Platform Leaders.
· Consider and apply the overall safety requirements for both testing and environmental conditions
Who you are
· Innovative- Apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
· Attentive to Details : detail oriented and you can also translate this into meaningful, useful conclusion that informs continuous
· Communicative – You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across
· Bachelor degree in Engineering - Electrical
· Fresh Graduate – From 0 to 2 years of experience
· Familiarity with product development processes.
· Experience in a testing and evaluation facility
· Good computer literacy, MS Office /MS Project.