Repairs & Replacement Senior Category Manager
Please note that we will review the applications after Summer vacation period, deadline of application: August 14th, you can expect hearing from us afterwards.
Repairs & Replacement Senior Category Manager
At Electrolux, we are on an ambitious transformation journey building the capabilities, strategies and tactics to deliver a best in class ownership experience and post-purchase business. Our objective is to drive loyalty and consumer lifetime value through relevant and engaging experiences with clear consumer benefits, that both meet consumers’ needs and expectations, and drive our brand position as well as new revenue. Our abilities to understand, design, develop and continuously optimize and improve key consumer journeys, offerings and associated marketing, sales and service experiences are key enablers in this transformation. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting consumer-centric growth and transformation journey.
The mission of the Repairs & Replacement Senior Category Manager is to take full ownership of the European chargeable Repairs business with full strategic and P&L responsibility in order to accelerate sales and deliver increased EBIT and NPS in line with the company growth expectations. Additionally, as some repair opportunities are unable to be fulfilled, the Repairs & Replacement Senior Category Manager will work cross-functionally with our Finished Goods Category teams to create a range of replacement products, ensuring we always have a solution for every consumer regardless of need.
It will be essential to build on the current Repairs strategy already delivering impressive double-digit growth over the past three years across both D2C and B2B channels, further evolving to compliment the other core aftermarket paid services Categories such as Spares, Extended Warranty and Connectivity.
You will report into the Services & Spares Director and work closely with many other functions in a matrix management environment. You will have the task of evolving the Electrolux Group portfolio of repair services, becoming the driving force behind the full sales funnel strategy from Marketing through to NPS with assuming full Category Management across all clusters in the Europe Business Area.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office!
A regular day at work :
• To increase sales and profit of Electrolux group Aftermarket products and services and to achieve the agreed targets in line with the evolving European Aftermarket strategy.
• Take responsibility for continuously evolving the engineer Repairs strategy, continue commercial growth and penetration of the Electrolux group install base (units in operation) clearly setting out new programmes, costs and clearly recording new initiatives return on investments.
• Collaborate with the central Spares team, creating growth enablers and support to the clusters and central key accounts.
• Responsible for the analysis of markets, product groups & competitors in order to identify and prioritize opportunity areas for the expansion
• To create an exceptionally strong working relationship with the B2B Sales team who analyse performance, account profiles and targets across the European B2B customer base.
• To plan sales and promotion activities, together with the Aftermarket Personal Sales and Marketing teams.
• Responsible for creation and implementation of pricing and discounting strategies across the different Aftermarket Repair solutions.
• Continuously work with Consumer Service (Contact Centres & Service Operations) to improve commercial efficiency of direct and indirect engineers, systems and processes.
Who you are:
• International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and traveling extensively.
• Proactive. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a hands-on approach.
• Collaborative.You are comfortable working within a matrix environment that is highly dependent on effective cross-functional collaboration.
• Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and bring stakeholders, peers, and colleagues together towards a common goal.
• Credible and influential. You possess strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse sets of stakeholders.
• Agile. You like working in a fast-moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities, flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and deal with ambiguity.
• Analytical. You are incisive, using data to inform your decision making and strategic thinking, with a keen eye on process control to achieve your sales.
• Business acumen. You are commercially astute and quickly identify and respond to market opportunities.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in fast pace consumer service role at a senior level
• Proven sales and business development capabilities within a service supplier environment
• Proven project management skills within large scale organizations
• Proven change management skills within large matrix management organizations
• Strategic commercial experience within multi-channel sales environment
• Strong commercial acumen: ability to identify P&L trends and implement
• International: ability to work across different countries, cultures and adapt accordingly
• Results-focused and extremely diligent
• Strong influencing skills
• A true team player
• Ability to travel 25% of your time across all European countries
• Multi-lingual is an advantage but not essential
Dedicated recruiter: Ewa Karpińska