Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
The Resolution Specialist is a critical member of the CEC team responsible for resolving escalated consumer concerns and providing support to Customer Service Representatives; ultimately driving consumer satisfaction and brand loyalty. This person will ensure that consumer issues are resolved in a timely, efficient, quality oriented, and professional manner. This role contributes to enhancing the service we provide to our consumers by tracking and categorizing escalations as well as questions received from Customer Service Representatives so that root cause analysis can be completed, and improvement initiatives can be implemented. This is an important and visible role requiring the incumbent to serve as the ultimate consumer advocate, as well as subject matter expert for Customer Service Representatives.
- De-escalates consumer calls by displaying empathy and active listening skills.
- Negotiates resolutions with consumer in a balanced manner utilizing the Escalation team goodwill guidelines.
- Accepts ownership of assigned Escalation cases and resolves each case in a timely manner balancing customer satisfaction and shareholder assets.
- Provides guidance and support to Customer Service Representatives who are seeking advice and expertise on how to address consumer issues.
- Documents and categorizes escalated consumer issues and Customer Service Representatives’ questions to facilitate data analysis, improve new hire training, agent nesting processes and other areas of the operation.
- Maintains Quality Assurance and Productivity goals, as well as other KPIs relative to case load and issue documentation/tracking
- Provides feedback on continuous evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers
- Serves as back up support for processing goodwill gestures
- Other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience with customer service.
- Experience within Electrolux call center is a plus
- Proficiency in use of SAP CRM, REX and SA
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel