Retail Excellence Specialist
As a RE Specialist you will be fully responsible for sell-out management in your country. Your role will be to ensure that our promoters are true Taste/Care/Wellbeing ambassadors delivering best in class consumer support in stores and premiumizing our brands -with ultimate goal to drive sell out in optimized and profitable way to reach country business objectives. This will require close cooperation and alignment with different departments within the organization i.e. Sales and recruitment agency.
A Typical Day
- Develop, coach, and train direct report, Evaluate direct report performance according to company standard
- Build and lead promoters team and be responsible for promoters training aligning with company high standard training program.
- Assist and coordinate with company to help recruiting and selecting new promoters in an assigned area.
- Setup promoters working schedule, maintain promoters’ high discipline, closely monitor and ensure best-in-class performance of ELUX promoters.
Retail Store Excellence
- Establishing sell-out objective by forecasting and developing annual sell-out target for area of responsibility
- Build and maintain relationship with key stake holder at store level.
- Monitor all company branding and signage to ensure all promotions, product display and POSM are accurate to the company’s standard.
- Coordinate with Sales team to organize sell-out event, ensure maximum ROI and net sales out value are maintained.
- Efficiently manage problems around inventory management, work cross-functionally to ensure on-time delivery
- Develop store segmentation strategy, promoter grading strategy, store target setting and store ROI optimization.
- Achieve store net sell-out value target in an assigned territory.
- Achieve outside event net sell-out value target in an assigned territory.
- Achieve in-store event net sell-out value target in an assigned territory.
- Negotiate and acquire in-store event display area to improve net sales out performance
- Monthly update sell-out target and sell-out achievement with team, including commission report.
- Monitor and check in-store audit reports done by promoters. (OOS, Assortment, POSM, Salesforce)
- Collect competitors market data (sell-out value, promotional campaign and pricing) as well as % value share in an assigned store.
role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s
Internal & External customers. You should be confident in
dealing with leaders both from a country level.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Bangkok, Thailand on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Organized- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- A completer- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- Team player - In this role, cross-functional collaboration is crucial, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
- Agile– you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively;Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback;
- You should have bachelor degree in marketing, business or related field;
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing or sales;
- Experience in working with agencies;