Retail Marketing Representative
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Retail Marketing Representative, you will represent the company by developing ongoing business partnerships at store level by providing Best in Class service and support for our National Account and Key Account channels as well as our Internal cross functional teams.
- Ensure high standards of in-store merchandising and floor positioning by monitoring planograms and displays for accuracy and products are detailed and in perfect condition.
- Support the execution of new product launch plans, marketing initiatives and product transitions including clearance and new flooring plans.
- Organize and conduct in person and virtual product training events with a focus on product innovations and consumer messaging - ensuring proper delivery of brand messaging.
- Track and report new product flooring, promotional and competitive information and perform flooring studies as required.
- Manage all store level account inquiries including but not limited to product information & supporting customer service and/or product related issues.
- Travel Required (Evenings & Weekends as needed).
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree (Recommended).
- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Retail Experience.
- Work experience as a Retail Trainer, Sales Trainer, or similar role is an asset.
- Essential Computer Software Skills (Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience conducting training seminars or presenting in small to large group settings.
- Advanced knowledge of Major Appliances is an asset but not required.