Retail Marketing Representative - BC
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Retail Marketing Representative, you will represent the company by developing ongoing business partnerships at store level by providing Best in Class service and support for our National Account and Key Account channels as well as our Internal cross functional teams.
- Ensure high standards of in-store merchandising and floor positioning by monitoring planograms and displays for accuracy and products are detailed and in perfect condition.
- Support the execution of new product launch plans, marketing initiatives and product transitions including clearance and new flooring plans.
- Organize and conduct in person and virtual product training events with a focus on product innovations and consumer messaging - ensuring proper delivery of brand messaging.
- Track and report new product flooring, promotional and competitive information and perform flooring studies as required.
- Manage all store level account inquiries including but not limited to product information & supporting customer service and/or product related issues.
- Travel Required (Evenings & Weekends as needed)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You build trust and strong working relationships across all touch points in your daily business.
- You are highly motivated (and motivating) with a passion for innovation and learning.
- You want to know everything about everything – and to be a product expert that is obsessed with our consumer driven innovation.
- You are energetic with excellent presentation & communication skills.
- You are highly organized and can manage changing priorities with ease.
- Maximizing efficiencies and achieving KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- University Degree (Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Retail Experience
- Work experience as a Retail Trainer, Sales Trainer or similar role an asset
- Essential Computer Software Skills (Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience conducting training seminars or presenting in small to large group settings.
- Advanced knowledge of Major Appliances is an asset but not required