Retail & Shopper Marketing Director
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in. The mission of the Retail and Shopper Marketing Director is to bring Taste, Care, and Wellbeing experiences to life on the shop-floor in a way that is exciting and engaging.
The Retail & Shopper Marketing Director will develop a deep understanding of our consumers, brands and experiences in order to develop compelling retail concepts that will be used across APAC & MEA markets.
He or she will be a key member of the Business Area Brand team, driving creative and production synergies in order to deliver best in class execution across markets, bridging the gap between online and offline to create a truly seamless consumer experience.
The Retail & Shopper Marketing Director will be a Brand guardian, developing, rolling out, and upholding the implementation of retail guidelines across the Business Area.
He or she will champion cross-functional collaboration, playing a vital role in commercial launch and campaign activities, providing local Marketing teams with clear direction, guidance, and support to deliver best in class shopper experiences.
A Typical Day
1.RETAIL AND SHOPPER MARKETING STRATEGY
- You will be responsible for developing compelling retail and shopper marketing strategy for APAC & MEA to drive outstanding consumer in-store experiences and support reaching company business goals;
- You will be working closely with the Consumer Insight team on the development and management of consumer path to purchase studies.
- You will be expected to interpret path to purchase findings to develop winning retail strategies in collaboration with Global Brand and local Marketing teams and translate those into retail guidelines for the region.
- You will be key stakeholder in the creation of POSM materials and campaign toolkits.
- You need to be able to present and align on your strategy with main stakeholders within the company including Business Area and Country Management Teams.
- Shop floor assistants and brand promoters in stores interact with our consumers on the daily basis. Therefore, ensuring proper knowledge level in those groups, good understanding of our brand stories and product benefits as well as excellent service level, is key success factor to drive outstanding consumer experiences in stores. In your role you will be managing and supporting BA Trainer in securing proper quality of all training materials as well as in selecting right external vendors.
3.LEADING LOCAL MARKETS
- You will be supporting Countries in translating BA strategy into local retail and shopper plans corresponding with their business priorities and product launches.
- You will be expected to lead local Markets with tools, methodology and KPIs that promote consistent retail execution across channels and categories and best in class promotors management.
- Creating regional community of Retail & Shopper Marketeers, promoting knowledge sharing and cross-country cooperation will be high on your agenda.
- Following up on the plans, giving feedback to proposed initiatives and bringing your own ideas will be important part of your daily work.
- You will need to deeply understand the diverse retail needs of the markets to establish centralized production of retail display, POSMs or any other common initiatives in order to drive Business Area synergies, consistent Brand execution, and cost saving.
- You will be working closely with MarTech team to define, develop and implement tools across the region (ex. E-Lucid, retail application).
- You need to be able to present and align on new solutions with Business Area and Country Management Teams for successful implementation.
5.PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT
- People are the foundation of Electrolux. You will be expected to actively coach your team (both direct and functional reports) to develop their skills and capabilities, identify talents and promote diversity.
From time to time, you will be tasked to oversee the completion of a project or be given temporary additional role/s to stretch your capabilities for growth and development within Electrolux.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’ internal and external customers. You should also be confident in dealing with leaders from Global, Region and Country perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis on dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (city, country) office on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
Expert- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
Influential- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Agile– you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively;
A completer- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback;
- You should have university degree in marketing or related field;
- Fluent in English (oral and written);
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing;
- People management;