Retail & Shopper Marketing Manager
Europe Retail & Shopper Marketing Experience Manager
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience in Taste, Care and Wellbeing; our products unlock consumers’ creativity and possibilities to create great experiences at home.
During the last years we have changed our brand and product communication approach from feature driven to consumer centric benefit driven, our product innovations and communication all start from the consumer. We are now embarking on an Experience driven product communication approach and we are looking for a great storyteller to join us in this journey.
You will be part of the Retail & Shopper Marketing team in Europe reporting to our Marketing Director Home Care & Small Domestic Appliances Europe and functionally to the Retail & Shopper Marketing Director BA Europe.
You will be part of a dynamic, creative and multicultural team of marketers responsible to create the content for all our Floor Care, Home Comfort and Small Domestic Appliances products across our key brands (AEG and Electrolux). Your branded implementation instore and online will contribute to a consistent consumer marketing experience across all touch points. You will work in close collaboration with the Product Marketing, Brand, Digital and 360 Marketing activation teams and our local sales organizations to ensure timely and on budget delivery and implementation of campaign concepts and asset.
Your key responsibilities
• Ensure simply outstanding consumer experiences in store, coherent with our strategic marketing communication platforms Wellbeing, Taste and Care
• Co-create with the marketing team (Product Marketing, Brand, Digital, Content Creation and Packaging) to develop and implement the marketing concept
• Put in place, monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities within Trade marketing activities of the Sales team.
• Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager and Brand teams to improve processes that link corporate brand building activities with sales activities
• Co-lead the Cluster Marketing Activation Community (MAMs) with 360 CX Marketing Activation Manager across the region for best practice sharing exchange
• Secure full local Retail & Shopper insights are shared in the Regional Marketing team in order to facilitate decision making and improve consumer experience
• Full responsibility for supporting all launches / platforms with activating appropriate in-store and online marketing assets
• Propose, develop, coordinate and report on trade spend activities and programs that deliver our strategic and financial goals
Who you are
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
- Creative - You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mind-set.
- Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Agile - Both flexible and open minded, you work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- Problem-solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Education & experience
• University degree
• Minimum around 6 years relevant work experience in a trade / product marketing function
• Consumer durables and/ or FMCG experience would be a plus
• Sales experience would be a plus
Contact Person: Cecilia Bajera