Retail & Shopper Marketing Manager
• Work with the Global Brand team to develop Business Area retail guidelines for the key strategic brands across the region.
• Deeply understand the diverse retail needs of the markets to establish centralised production of retail display collateral in order to drive Business Area synergies, consistent Brand execution, and cost saving.
• Work closely with the Consumer Insight team in the development and management of consumer path to purchase studies.
• Interpret path to purchase findings to develop winning retail strategies in collaboration with local Marketing teams.
• Lead the development of packaging across the Business Area for selected products where packaging plays a critical role in the consumer journey (eg. Microwaves).
• Lead local Markets with tools, methodology and KPIs that promote best in class consistent retail execution across channels and categories.
• Be a key stakeholder in the creation of:
- In-store POSM materials
- Training and promoter materials
- Promotional planning, execution and measurement
REPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
• (80%) Retail marketing development
• (10%) Consumer understanding
• (10%) Capability building
• Internal: Global, Business Area, and Cluster, Product Marketing, Product Line, Ownership Solutions and Connectivity teams.
• External: Creative and production agencies, customers, key accounts.
• Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with many stakeholders.
• Proven negotiation skills and stakeholder management.
• Keen eye and meticulous attention to detail.
• Positive attitude and solution-focused thinker.
• Highly driven to deliver results by ensuring that projects cross the line.
• Strong team player and influencer who is also able to take individual ownership and accountability for tasks.
• Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
• University degree in Marketing or related area.
• 7+ years professional Retail Marketing experience in consumer-driven companies.
• Fluent in English (oral & written).