Retail & Shopper Marketing Manager
• Develop and deploy Electrolux retail marketing plan, leveraging retail partners to address market opportunities
• Develop the Partner Retail Program Framework - criteria to be a retail partner, Electrolux’s retail offer by retailer tier, loyalty benefits, retailer loyalty reward program, store merchandising programs, joint marketing guidelines etc
• Ensures retail processes baseline deployment is aligned to AP retail strategy
• Defines retail store visual, technical merchandising and planogram guidance
• Coordinates with other functions touch-point marketing strategy for new product launch
• Drive focus on shopper marketing, including deeper understanding and use of consumer research to better craft consumer journeys by campaign/activity
• KA focus, by market, to develop best practice around preferred partner strategy
• Lead countries to develop online marketing for KA’s in close partnership to drive further growth of the channel and account
• Coop advertising framework and guidelines, including the development of asset bank made available to KA’s
Retail Execution Excellence
• Develop Retail Implementation Manual including retail store design, merchandising guideline, visual merchandising and technical drawing.
• Lead the implementation and evaluation of comprehensive guideline for retail elements, including logos, materials, messaging, and product portfolio display.
• Activate in-store experience strategy and leads new retail store design concept & deployment.
• Develop BIC in-store execution program measured by in-store audit for both brand and product for key categories on both SIS and categories store.
• Drive retail store segmentation and store format classification following new retail guideline.
• Drive markets to ensure their strategies are bridged and aligned with EA direction with market needs
• Supervise and provide training to markets and contractor for retail guideline to achieve brand consistency across regions to drive best in class brand consumer experience.
• Support in-store digitalization
• Track in-store KPIs and follow up on Balance Score Card measurement
• Built and sustained profitable EA operations by directing in-store execution to all local markets
Demand generation activities & promotions
• Develop in-store communication (POSM, catalog, leaflet ) on NPD and campaign execution
• Develop region-wide thematic activation programs and creative assets for local plug and play with minimal need to localize
• Lead countries to develop demand generation activities and promotional calendar for retail
• Coordinates with other functions touch-point marketing strategy for new product launch.
• Drive conversion and build brand equity through integrating fewer, stronger elements to deliver compelling in-store experiences.
• Strategically steered the integration of country retail calendar to align with EA campaign focusing on Taste and Care categories.
REPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
• (20%) Retail Marketing
• (20%) Trade Marketing
• (15%) Retail Execution Excellence
• (25%) Demand Generation
• Internal: Marketing team in Business Area, Clusters, Country; IT team; and Ownership Solutions team
• External: Agencies and partners
• Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
• Experience in delivering value-plus retail merchandising, bundles and solution consumer offers
• Ability to interface effectively with executive management across different business functions
• Good people skills to gain peer support globally, regionally and in-country for new initiatives
• Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
• Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
• Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Proven practical experience in applying digital testing/experimentation methodologies and optimization strategies.
• University degree in Marketing or related area
• 8+ year professional experience in marketing experience
• Fluent in English (oral & written)