RPA Robotics Developer
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Senior / Robotics Developer in Robotics Process Automation CoE
Currently for our growing RPA CoE team we are looking for a Robotics developer. The role is to develop and configure the process scripts and ensure associated configuration methodologies are followed.
• Develop and configure the process scripts
• Ensure associated configuration methodologies are followed
• Drive solution testing and support in User Acceptance Test, create necessary documentation
• Ensure that processes are fully tested before moving to deployment
• Provide immediate post-sprint support for the configured robots
• Collect and maintain scripts and solutions into the Robotics library
• Produce the TDD after development
• Export release package and ensure that the deployment manager has access to all needed documentation
• Participate in workshops to provide technical feasibility
Knowledge / Skills:
• Strong general understanding & interest of technology
• Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying Robotics solutions – preferably in BluePrism
• Understanding of business context and functional processes
• Ability to work independently
• Previous knowledge of coding & IT development beneficial (Python, C#, VBA, VB)
• Basic understanding of ML, NLP, BI solutions and experience with SAP will be an additional asset
• Robotics configuration
• Interesting job in an international environment.
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance.
• Attractive social benefits package.
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications.
• Independence and interesting challenges at the workplace.
• Stability of employment.