RPA Robotics Developer
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Robotics Developer in Robotics Process Automation CoE - pernament, full-time
Currently for our growing RPA CoE team we are looking for a Robotics Developer. The role is to develop and configure the process scripts and ensure associated configuration methodologies are followed.
• Develop and configure the process scripts
• Ensure associated configuration methodologies are followed
• Drive solution testing and support in User Acceptance Test, create necessary documentation
• Ensure that processes are fully tested before moving to deployment
• Provide immediate post-sprint support for the configured robots
• Collect and maintain scripts and solutions into the Robotics library
• Produce the TDD after development
• Export release package and ensure that the deployment manager has access to all needed documentation
• Participate in workshops to provide technical feasibility
Knowledge / Skills:
• Strong general understanding & interest of technology
• Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying Robotics solutions – preferably in BluePrism
• Understanding of business context and functional processes
• Ability to work independently
• Previous knowledge of coding & IT development beneficial (Python, C#, VBA, VB)
• Basic understanding of ML, NLP, BI solutions and experience with SAP will be an additional asset
• Robotics configuration
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: