RTR Senior Executive
- Ensure the daily operational activities for R2R as whole are performed and delivered timely to the Location within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Operation activities consists of Journal processing, AARO reporting, Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation and Compliance reporting are managed and delivered timely to the Locations aligned with corporate deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy, timely execution and in compliance with accounting principles for the operation activities assigned.
- Provide solution to location promptly to resolve the issues and making sure that services provide are meeting service levels and quality.
- Comply to the Desktop Task Procedure (DTP).
- Attend any queries/requirement/recommendation from internal team/ Location/ Auditors on the operational activities in accordance to SLA &KPIs.
- Takes accountability on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) result and constantly provide solutions to improve the results.
- Participate operational meeting with team and ensure all required action items agreed with the internal team/ Locations / External Auditors within agreed deadline.
- Collaborate/Coordinate with the other stream to ensure that the integrated process carried out smoothly to provide constant and quality deliverable to locations.
- Report to Lead specialist promptly on the status of the operations and ensure prompt escalation to management if necessary.
- Ensuring that appropriate General Ledger processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place and comply with Electrolux standards;
- Build and sustain effective relationships with locations and across streams to deliver quality performance and implement best practices.
- Engage the stakeholder to resolve any operational issues.
- Maintain accurate and up to date DTPs and reference materials.
- Identify opportunities and implement process improvements, simplifications and standardization.
- Identify business needs and contribute solutions to business problems.
Any other duties as required that can generally be expected from Management
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-6 years working experience related working experience in General ledger month-end processes, statutory reporting and other finance areas.
- Shared Services experience is an advantage
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good managerial skills with good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to perform in dynamic multi-cultural environment with an adaptive attitude.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work on shift.
- Guided by functional practices, management precedents, and professional standards.
- 6 Sigma or other equivalent accreditation. (optional)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications Degree in Accounting or professional qualifications e.g. ACCA, CPA, CIMA
- Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organised, training skills, leadership skills, confidentiality, problem-solving skills, with the ability to motivate people, with the ability to plan and prioritize own work and other team members, taking ownership and responsibility of outstanding issues and queries;
- Transition experience and/or ERP implementation experience;
- Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment;
- Available to travel / full time orientated;
Office/Systems Application Skills:
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point