Sales Activation Manager
Tell the stories that put Electrolux at heart of homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to help us shape our service delivery to our customers and consumers. Do you have relevant experience and a passion for delivering outstanding services to our customers and consumers?
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This is a field based position that covers the following regions: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
Reporting to the Field Operations Manager, the Sales Activation Manager will be responsible for driving sales out within the Electrical and Kitchen Retail sales channels through training, product placement and merchandising together with analyzing shop floor coverage and POS placements through the CRM system.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
• Ensure consistent coverage of nominated ‘A’ stores
• Representing the Electrolux Group brands within designated retailers
• Check quality of products on display
• Check range instore versus contractually listed range
• Increase display share
• Monitor replenishments
• Problem solving
• Reporting via Shop floor
• Analyze and reporting
• POSM Implementation
• Consumer promotion deployment
• Roll-out special displays and demo tools
• Display share tracking via Shop floor app
• Competitors activities tracking
• Identify training opportunities on star products
• Ensure retail staff have excellent knowledge on star products
• Evaluate training
• Deliver training to ‘A’ stores aligned to central messaging
• Deliver benefit led ‘pitch’ training
• Build relationships with store staff
• Support roadshows and other events
• Proactive – ability to work on own initiative
• Able to manage customer issues effectively
• Full driving license
• Good IT skills, including the ability to use database systems and PowerPoint
• Strong communicator
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Good analytical skills
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: