Sales Administration Specialist
Duration: temporary contract, 12 months
HELP MAKE OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY TODAY AND THEIR EXPERIENCES BETTER TOMORROW.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Assago (MI) in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to Sales, Marketing, Product Line, Customer Service, Finance, Demand Planning and other functions.
In this role you will report to the Price Revenue Manager - cluster Italy, mainly taking care of the management of the price and discount database, with particular focus on the set of annual rebates.
• Management of prices and discounts on invoices for the entire channel following the pricing policy and managing local and national period activities
• Management of commercial credit notes - calculation, issue, report creation of commercial credit notes and customer invoices and regular alignment with the sales function. Constant and punctual recording both in the SAP system and in the electronic archive of all the necessary information.
• Customer Revenue Maintenance - administrative management of bonuses (end-of-year and period bonuses) to customers: from creation at the beginning of the year until the end of the following year.
• Cost simulation, creation / sending of reports and periodic control of the progress of the provision for off-invoice items so that it is in line with the agreements defined with customers.
• Customer Agreement Management - control and filing of commercial agreements.
• Assist the Price Revenue Manager in analyzing actual and forecast data
• Degree in Economics, Finance (or similar).
• Previous experience as accountant, finance specialist or pricing maintenance specialist.
• Problem solving, analytical and detail-oriented
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Practical knowledge of SAP and Access will be considered as a plus.
• Ability to work autonomously effectively and within predefined deadlines.
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees
• Good relational and communication skills
• Fluent in English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.