Business Unit - Sales
Reports To – Sales Operation Manager
This position provides timely and effective administrative support to a sales team or department. Individual is responsible for maintaining relationships with Sales Channels, Transportation and Warehousing, Product Line, Sales & Operations Planning, finance Supply Chain and external agency. Role provides direction to multiple functions with resolving issues and conflicts that could impact customers.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Daily sales report up-date and return confirmation
· DEPT daily sales report up-date & share
· Daily EDI data up-date for key customer
· Register price of new model, additional promotion model and refurb model on system
· Manage and maintain EDI system
· DSR tracking and sharing with sales team regularly
· Daily provide the report of sell-out result by Channels & Platform to related team
· Presales closing / Actual sales closing
· Price tracking with tracking tool ( vs. guide-line )
· Planning and execute ISP event with external agency
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
· Experience in sales administrator
· Excellent PC software skill (i.e. MS office / ERP system), Good Sense of number
· Build and Managing Database management through PC Software (Excel, Access)
· Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
· Language skills: Korean and/or English
A Typical Day
Primarily you will be on the road building relationships with external stakeholders and internal colleagues. You will be required to plan & execute in-store promotion activation ensure coverage instore and review and prepare sales reports.
Who You Are
· Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
· Customer focused – You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem-solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· Organized – You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
· Job Experience - Over 3 years of related work as sales administrator.
· work with IT to develop new and streamlined processes from order to delivery
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it is reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely