Sales and Operations Planning Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
Manager role is a key driver to ensuring availability of product at the most
efficient cost within Ownership Solutions. You will have the primary responsibility for
establishing alignment between our sales and operations strategies to drive
network optimization across Ownership Solutions. In this role you will directly interface with
Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance. You will serve as the subject matter
expert for demand planning, network optimization, and capacity planning while
supporting various projects including; monthly demand plans, consumption
models, network and production strategy optimization, integration of new
businesses, and new product launches.
You will work to develop a highly capable team and processes in order to provide world-class end to end network optimization. You will provide leadership for the demand planning/forecasting process and direction for the creation of a monthly supply plan process by the manufacturing team then validate performance vs. plan. You will assist in developing capacity planning process to align and balance supply with demand to provide input for labor and equipment requirements for short and midterm planning. You will collaborate with the team to map the supply model (make to order, finish to order, make to stock) based on business rules, forecast demand and historical sales performance.
- Oversee all strategic S&OP and Demand Planning activities across Ownership Solutions and develop metrics for forecast accuracy, planning data integrity and accuracy, S&OP performance, service and inventory metrics
- Facilitate monthly demand forecast aggregation, including consensus between functions and stakeholders
- Establish trust and alignment with operations partners to the optimal production strategies across Ownership Solutions
- Create and drive continuous improvement of world-class demand planning and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes
- Monitor the demand plan performance throughout the month to provide detailed input to Sales and Marketing management for use in demand review and S&OP meetings
- Measure, control, and improve S&OP plan accuracy through clearly defined metrics and manage and optimize network inventory including analysis of excess, slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Lead Network Optimization Process to mitigate cost and maximize service and develop capacity simulation process to run sensitivity analysis for growth
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 5+ years SML or related experience, with 1+ years supervisory or lead experience preferred
- Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies (e.g. ELS, continuous flow, cellular etc.) and the ability to integrate those into the operation
- Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and function specific software