Sales Channel Head, Small Appliances Sweden
Lead sales to the future, with data and drive.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our Global HQ in Stockholm. Our HQ is a unique place to work and grow in which over 1000 professionals and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
We are looking for a knowledgeable Sales leader with great passion for leading and inspiring teams! In your role of Channel Head Small Appliances Sweden (including products such as blenders, toasters, kettles and vaccuum cleaners) it will be your responsibility to drive the strategic and operational tasks necessary to create a sustainable and developing environment that drives profitable growth. You will lead a team of two Key Account Managers and be responsible for one of our major Key Accounts. You will deliver efficient go-to market models for the channel, define and manage sales targets based on data analysis and develop strategic plans within the channel. To stay preferred partner to our customers, you ensure we provide best in class service and advice that provide mutual benefits and ensure strong long-term relationships.
Your main tasks:
• Contribute to our Nordic sales channel strategy work, as well as manage the implementation on country level
• Guide and inspire your team of 2 experienced KAMs
• Key Account Management for your assigned account
• Build bridges with colleagues in other functions and sales channels
• Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 5+ years’ of experience in a senior product management or sales position within Electrical/Appliance-, Retail-, or FMCG industry
• Experience with leading sales teams
• Knowledgeable in Key Account Management, including experience working with large retail customers
• Required languages: Fluent Swedish & English, written and spoken.
This is what Henrik Petersson, Head of Wellbeing & Small Appliances Nordics, says:
“”Join us in our journey to Shape Living for the Better”, these are big words but it is all about making the consumer’s cleaning, cooking and indoor climate as enjoyable and easy as possible. We constantly strive to find new ways to put more of our products in the hands of the consumers and to create value for them, our partners and ourselves. We know that this road is not without bumps and we work closely as a team to solve challenges and we keep our sense of humor while doing it. You can expect room to maneuver, opportunity to grow and a very enjoyable team atmosphere in this role. Hope to see you soon!”
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/nordics
Contact person: Karin Söderström