Sales Controlling Specialist
Electrolux Major Appliances is located in Assago (MI) and is Electrolux’s largest business sector. With 24,800 people and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.
Electrolux Major Appliances Spa located in Assago is looking for a Sales Controlling Specialist who will be a member of the Controlling department and will report to the Finance Manager. She/he and will be responsible for supporting the Sales and PLs Business through reporting on sales margin and main KPIs.
A typical day at work
• Business controlling responsibility, supporting Sales & PLs and KPI´s and consolidate reporting;
•Responsible for the preparation of management reports and coordination of GSSC activities on the subject;
• Variance analysis and annotation on deviations from budget and actual and follow-up, measuring cost and profitability of Sales operation;
• To support in definition of the Sales annual financial budget, quarterly expected results (BQ) and monthly forecasts;
•To actively ensure the Sales financial data quality and correct cost allocation;
• To provide financial support for preparing business cases and investment requests;
• To support management in analyzing working capital components.
• Well Organized: you are good at organize your Agenda and in time Management;
• Good communicator – you build networks and you are able to manage relationships with internal stakeholders;
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together;
• Collaborative/Team Player - You ask, and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction;
Education & skills
• Degree in Business Administration or Economics
• Experience (minimum 2 years) in sales controlling and/or financial reporting in SAP based environments;
• Strong analytical skills and capacity to understand the main dynamics of the business (see “the big picture”);
• Strong financial skills;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office package (i.e. Excel, Access...);
• Good in English is a must have;
• International environment and work in a multicultural team.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
Work Place: Assago