To develop and increase Direct/Distributors Sales for Laundry Systems for specific Geographical area in Thailand ensuring better market coverage and gain profitable growth in all respective markets.Key
- Drive project sales activities by establishing good relationship with stakeholders for large projects and winning projects sales either directly or through the distributor network as well as to generate project sales pipeline and expand market penetration
- Partner with Distributors on project execution to ensure successful project completion
- Provide pre-sales and sales consultation of the product offerings and solutions to direct customers and propose the desired Laundry System solutions that are deemed as suitable, thoughtful and comprehensive product offerings well adapted to each customer's unique set of needs.
- Conduct regular visits and communication with decision makers at key accounts in the region to nurture a strong relationship and to stay attuned to customer feedback including competitive knowledge, and follow up the leads on any new or expansion requirements
- Coordinate and approve price lists to Distributors, ensuring that they are aligned to budget targets in terms of turnover & profitability. Proactively seek out new channels/solutions to ensure healthy pipeline and funnel for future growth.
- Plan and co-ordinate training activities for the Distributors, both commercial and technical, ensuring that Distributors’ Sales & Marketing teams are always well updated on products specifications & consumer benefits of the Electrolux appliances they sell, while Distributors’ Technical & Service teams are aware and well trained on Electrolux products technical specs and are able to provide the highest level of Customer Service and After-sale Service
- Monitor and update management on market trends, competitors' activities and end-user preferences through constant communication with both internal and external parties.
- University Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent education. Experienced sales person with relevant knowledge will also be considered
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales management
- Strong technical background in areas such as quality, manufacturing, industrial engineering would add value for the position coverage
- Strong communication, influencing & negotiation skills, Commercially focused with a strong record of delivering sales targets,
- Strategic planning capability
- Ability to define objectives and monitoring progress.
- Understanding dynamics and complexity of managing and selling in multi-cultural markets
- Project management
- Financial management
- Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution
- Good analytical and business acumen skill
- Good written and communication skill
- Presentation skill
- Product positioning and marketing skill
- Business consultation skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good MS Office PC Knowledge
- Language : English
- Knowledge of commercial laundry business / products will be an advantage
- Ability to speak English
- Experience in sales
- Result orientated team player
- Knowledge of Dealer Management
- Experience in dealing with external and internal clients