Ha Noi, Vietnam
Responsible for the achievement of sales and collection targets in assigned areas. This entails working with Dealer owners, key personnel and sales force in order to ensure maximum product distribution and collection efficiency.
A Typical Day
- Takes care of sales and distribution of Electrolux products in the assigned territory or Area. Further develops the area under his jurisdiction. Achieves sales targets within the allocated area and company objectives. Takes care of all job-related aspects including service in order to strengthen the brand in assigned area.
- Responsible for supporting on collection of all accounts receivables from dealers. Ensures that the collection targets within the area of responsibility are met
- Provides good sales forecast (or input) for the assigned account and analyzes factors that affect deviation of forecast vs. actual.
- Contact dealers on a regular basis to get orders and coordinating with the Logistics Coordinator. Ensures, by closely coordinating with the Logistics Coordinator, that products are delivered as per order details and that sufficient inventory are in place.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Prepares and/or analyzes reports Sales Performance
Completion of college degree preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years experience electronic refrigeration or FMCG
- Must have experience management dealer & Customer
- Working knowledge of sales & relation skill
Additional responsibilities outside of standard job responsibilities
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.