Sales Expert (Central Upper Egypt)
- Achieve sales target.
- Expand customer base by opening new customers.
- Visit regularly customers as per the agreed Visits plans.
- Monitor the competitors’ activities and submit all the required reports to see the competitor’s prices & activities.
- Follow up on the stock level at the trade and propose any needed actions to follow up the sellout.
- Establish an excellent relation with all the customers to achieve target.
- Enhance the company visibility by executing display plans to ensure proper display at the dealers showrooms.
- Stick to the credit policy and ensure the collection of the market outstanding.
Initiate solution for regular market problems.
- Communicate all the updated market news to his supervisors.
- Manage local sales statistics and forecast requirements to achieve sales target.
Identify new dealers in the local market to expand the channel horizontally and increase the sales vertically.
- Follow on the sales plans to secure achieving the plan figures and meet the total company plan requirement to achieve the target.
- Manage specific district/ dealer accounts with full responsibility for sales liaison with finance and credit control to execute probably credit policy.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree Business administration, Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in Air conditioner sales.
- AC Background is a Must in different channels Trade / B2B
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
-You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.