Sales Forecasting Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Contract Analyst is responsible for developing and managing the sales forecasting for assigned business categories in partnership with Sales team to achieve corporate demand, inventory turn, fill-rate, and margin goals.
- SKU / RDC level Sales Forecast expectations for Contract channel.
- Prepares forecast based on input from Sales personnel and systems.
- Communicates forecast risks or opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensures accuracy of inventory and forecasting systems data.
- Acts on inventory issues, including discontinued items, and always maintains keen awareness of inventory.
- Collaborate proactively with Finance, Sales, Marketing, Demand Flow, and other functional areas to enable excellent connectivity within the organization.
- Daily reporting, tracking, and gap analysis will review daily forecast and demand picture.
- Inventory and fulfillment Manager, identifying gaps in demand to forecast and aligning current demand with production capabilities.
- Works in partnership with Inventory Operations to ensure maximum profitability.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience in inventory planning, buying, or forecasting in multi-channel environment.
- Advanced Excel skills and a high proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure with a large degree of independence.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic business environment.