REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sales Manager will implement & manage the Company's Sales Strategy/Targets & tactics (sell in & sell out) for all Electrolux Group Brands (Electrolux, Frigidaire, White-Westinghouse, etc.) with a profitability approach (CTF) in all Retail Chain stores, Mom & Pop, Regional/multi-Country Key Accounts & Whole Selling Channels where appropriate within the assigned territory.
- Propose and execute annual business plan of Sales and profit at CTF level, by customer by model.
- Identify and develop preferred channels and partners to assure a solid profitable growth on Electrolux brand. Identify and adapt plan into a changing environment and competition.
- Establish sell in plan based on sell-out and customer performance, analyzing quotas for each customer for Electrolux, Frigidaire, and WW brands.
- Develop Sales strategies & tactics for each customer/distribution channel.
- Provide product forecasts for purchases from factories/suppliers.
- Balance store share of space as a driver to generate more sales with profitability by model / customer.
- Understand the market, the competition and capture market data to drive new sales leads.
- Manage customer's inventory to ensure product sell-out.
- Develop & implement product mix & price list plan for each customer.
- Collaborate and contribute on planning and execution of new POP, marketing Strategy, promotion plans, and measurement of Sell out.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or similar.
- 5 to 7 years work related experience with similar responsibilities.
- Availability to travel 30% of the time.
- Excellent oral & written abilities.
- Ability to work independently & manage under pressure.
- Exceptional negotiation performance.
- Preferred previous experience in the appliance business /Northern Latin American markets.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish) required.