Sales & Marketing Internal Auditor
Sales & Marketing Internal Auditor
Do you have an analytical mindset and is curiosity in your DNA? Are you energized by the prospect of travelling the world and exploring commercial processes by meeting people and analyzing data? Do you have experience within Sales, Marketing or Controlling?
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for an internal auditor to join our Commercial Internal Audit team. Your mission as part of Group Internal Audit will be to help Electrolux achieve its strategic objectives by performing audits across the Group. You do not necessarily need to bring audit experience as we have a defined audit methodology and the key to this role is solid experience from working in a commercial environment and using your analytical mindset.
You will work together with the Group and regional Sales, Marketing and Finance functions across Electrolux to construct audit objectives that cover the key risks in the Commercial process. Then you will define ways to achieve those objectives in a clear and documented way using the best of best of people and technology.
You will be based in our headquarters in Stockholm but your field of responsibility will be global and you will be traveling to Electrolux offices around the world. You will report to the Director of Internal Audit.
A typical day
On a typical day you will be in Stockholm either preparing for, or finishing up, an assignment at an Electrolux location somewhere in the world. While on-site you might start the assignment by learning about business in the unit you are auditing through interviews or perhaps by visiting a couple of retail stores. Then you will spend some time looking at sales transaction data that has been prepared by the team’s data analytics person using tools such as Qlik to identify anomalies. The objective will be to see if the data matches what the local team told you, what you have previously learned about Electrolux policies and strategy, as well as best practices within Sales and Marketing.
With the time, tools, data and ability to benchmark at your disposal, you’re bound to have findings that will be interesting to discuss with the local team to see if Electrolux is exposed to risk or if something can be improved. At the end of the year, you might have found the same issue in several places and we will try to convince Electrolux top management to put it on the strategic agenda.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Contribute to a risk assessment process that identifies what should be audited and how through workshops, interviews, data and audit history.
• Assist in developing the annual internal audit plan proposal for the commercial area.
• Following our audit methodology and instructions from the lead, auditor executes audit assignments together with the Commercial Audit team and our data analytics person that result in documented assurance about the integrity of our processes.
• Interface with management across Electrolux to present the audit plan, discuss findings and insights, and review the progress of open issues.
Who you are
• Analytical – you work in a structured way to draw conclusions from complex data and translate this into meaningful information
• Detail oriented – you are passionate about getting the details right as the credibility and influence of internal audit depends on having the discipline to get things right
• Collaborative - you build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions
• Communicative - whether face-to-face or virtual, you can effectively communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels even in times of conflict.
• Flexible - Flexibility to accommodate that conference calls might sometimes need to take place at odd hours to accommodate time zones.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3 years relevant work experience from sales, marketing, finance or audit.
• Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus such as Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin.
• Willingness to travel around the globe (approximately 30%).
• Skills in using excel, other tools such as Qlik, PowerBI, Tableu, and Disco are a plus.
• International experience is a plus.
Contact person: Leila Söderström