Make local sales today. Look forward to global opportunities tomorrow.
Do you have a creative flair with an eye for detail? Are you experienced in merchandising retail stock or qualified in visual merchandising? Would you like to be one of our Home Care & SDA Sales Merchandisers?
You will be based in Hamilton and will be required to travel to stores in and around the greater Central North Island region including Hamilton & Bay of Plenty, with some occasional domestic travel required. You will merchandise and create beautifully laid out, tasteful in-store displays for Electrolux Home Care & SDA.
You will primarily be out on the road in a company provided vehicle and work autonomously. You must have a clean, current, full NZ driver’s license.
In this role you will:
· Be responsible for visual presentation and layout of the Electrolux HC & SDA departments in your portfolio of stores, in accordance with Electrolux standards by assisting stores to create visually appealing floor displays in a timely manner for promotions
· Offer feedback to the General Manager & National Sales Manager on stock numbers and product combinations
· Provide weekly updates and ad-hoc reporting to the National Sales Manager
· Form strong, productive working relationships with stores in your portfolio
· Work full time Mon – Fri or as required by the business. This at times will require evening and weekend work
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
· Qualification in visual merchandising is desirable.
· Experience in a merchandising role in a retail environment is required.
· Sales experience is desirable at a B2B level
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build constructive, effective relationships across the business and with external parties.
· Strong attention to detail; investigative mind with the ability to anticipate and adjust for any roadblocks.
· Physical fitness and the ability to lift, working knowledge of correct manual handling techniques and health & safety regulations.
· Exceptional time management and organisational skills; ability to prioritise and control own workload in a fast-paced, pressured, deadline driven environment.
· High level of professionalism, dedication, flexibility and willingness to pitch-in when required.
· Good sense of humour, full of positive energy, down to earth and work well autonomously.
· Any other duties required by management