Sales Operation Specialist
Responsible for troubleshooting
and assisting customer orders as well as communicating with field
representatives. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with high
motivation, goal-oriented and experience with sales and or fulfillment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide superior communication to field staff on a daily basis in regards to open orders
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure an excellent end to end customer experience
- Takes action on issues related to pricing, discontinued product, and substitutions
- Works in partnership with Inventory Operations to ensure maximum profitability
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Verifies quotes and bids in the system to ensure accurate pricing and configuration
- Performing ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
- Evaluating new tools and platforms to improve reporting and sales operations
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years experience in sales support and or fulfillment
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure with a large degree of independence
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic business environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Preferred applicants should have a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability.
- Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
- Selected candidates should organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives.
- Applicants should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.