Sales Operations Analyst
This position provides support to the entire NA Major Appliances Sales department. Individual is responsible for maintaining relationships with Sales Channels, Manufacturing Operations, Marketing/Merchandising, Transportation and Warehousing, Product Line, Sales & Operations Planning, and Supply Chain. Role provides direction to multiple functions with resolving issues and conflicts that could impact customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to execute sales plans according to company strategic goals
- Develop processes for cross functional communications in relation to transitions, run ahead, transportation and warehousing issues
- Manage supply and demand analysis and constraints
- Establish relationships with external customers, as needed
- Respond to and resolve customer issues and requests with regard to order delivery
- Develop, manage, and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, as requested by leadership
- Perform complex ad hoc analysis as required
- Work with IT to develop new and streamlined processes from order to delivery
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred.
- 4-6 years of operations experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP required.
- Minimal travel required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Robust Business Understanding
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Solid Understanding of accounting and financial concepts a plus
- Highly motivated/ Driven/ Proactive approach to business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust/react quickly to changes and changing priorities