Sales Operations Analyst
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position provides support to the NA Major Appliances Sales department. Individual is responsible for maintaining relationships with Sales Channels, Manufacturing Operations, Marketing/Merchandising, Transportation and Warehousing, Product Line, Sales & Operations Planning, and Supply Chain. Role provides direction to multiple functions with resolving issues and conflicts that could impact customers.
- Provide support to execute sales plans according to company strategic goals
- Develop processes for cross functional communications in relation to transitions, run ahead, transportation and warehousing issues
- Manage supply and demand analysis and constraints based on factory allocations/production plans
- Establish relationships with external customers, as needed
- Respond to and resolve customer issues and requests with regard to order delivery
- Develop, manage, and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, as requested by leadership
- Work with Leadership and Sales teams on monthly allocation process
- Perform complex ad hoc analysis as required
- Work with IT to develop new and streamlined processes from order to delivery
- All other responsibilities as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.MBA preferred.
- 4-6 years of operations experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Proficiency in SAP preferred
- Minimal travel required