Sales Operations Analyst
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position provides support to the entire NA Major Appliances Sales department. Individual is responsible for maintaining relationships with Sales Channels, Manufacturing Operations, Marketing/Merchandising, Transportation and Warehousing, Product Line, Sales & Operations Planning, and Supply Chain. This role provides direction to multiple functions with resolving issues and conflicts that could impact customers.
- Provide support to execute sales plans according to company strategic goals.
- Develop processes for cross functional communications in relation to transitions, run ahead, transportation, and warehousing issues.
- Manage supply and demand analysis and constraints based on factory allocations/production plans.
- Establish relationships with external customers, as needed.
- Respond to and resolve customer issues and requests regarding order delivery.
- Develop, manage, and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, as requested by leadership.
- Work with Leadership and Sales teams on monthly allocation process.
- Perform complex ad hoc analysis as required.
- Work with IT to develop new and streamlined processes from order to delivery.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field. MBA preferred.
- 4-6 years of operations experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Proficiency in SAP preferred.
- Minimal travel required.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Robust Business Understanding.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Solid Understanding of accounting and financial concepts a plus.
- Highly motivated/ Driven/ Proactive approach to business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adjust/react quickly to changes and changing priorities.