Sales Operations Analyst II
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is a critical member of the team supporting The Home Depot.
- Order management in SAP, including error resolution.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Delivery agent management for product deliveries and returns.
- Maintaining all aspects of direct-to-consumer inbound calendars.
- Proactive analysis for delivery reschedule avoidance.
- In stock analysis to avoid outages and missed sales.
- Understanding and driving continuous Improvement on customer performance metrics.
- Managing customer escalations to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Establishing relationships with external and internal customers.
- Working with warehousing and transportation to ensure best service the customers.
- Identifying and implementing new and existing SAP solutions to streamline workload.
- Stretch assignments as assigned.
- Shared Services support.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and pivot tables required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency in SAP.
- Experience with root cause analyses preferred.
- Some travel required.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of accounting and financial concepts a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated/ Driven/ Proactive approach to business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adjust/react quickly to changes and changing priorities.