Sales Operations Team Lead
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sales Operations Team Lead is the face of the company for SAP execution, training, and expertise. This person will be engaged in regular communication with IT, S&OP, Supply Chain, DMs, and Sales Leadership regarding SAP allocation processes and help drive continuous improvement.
- Manage new allocation tool/team being implemented in SAP for RDC business.
- Continuous Improvement measures with the Home Depot and their KPIs of Electrolux.
- Managing the deep dive and root cause analysis where we do not meet our customer’s requirements and coming up with processes to ensure we meet their metrics. Then expand to all other customers to be best in class.
- Manage distribution and consolidation/analysis of customer pulse survey to ensure that we are the preferred partner with all Electrolux customers.
- Manage ZB blocks, CMIR Inventory tool, Exclusion/Inclusion tables, PowerBI reporting, and creation.
- Customer Pulse Survey execution and trend analysis.
- Identification and maintenance of new and existing SAP solutions for inventory management, etc.
- Training on current and new SAP functionality.
- Analysis and reporting on the Order-to-Cash process.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-10 years of operations experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and pivot tables required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency in SAP.
- Experience with root cause analyses preferred.
- Minimal travel required.