Sales Order Processing
Your role is sales support and sales order management.
A Typical Day
§ Confirm and accept new orders by channels.
§ Check the available stock for the ordered product.
§ Create an order after checking the credit and price.
§ Send order to WMS.
§ E-mail the logistics reservation documents.
§ Notifies the customer of the delivery tracking information.
§ Confirm delivery completion.
§ Daily return report confirmation and return order creation
§ Check the accumulated delivery at the end of the month and share the data with the sales representative.
§ Consignment inventory operation
§ Monthly closing
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Will be assigned tasks and work following established procedures; uses existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems
- Depends upon others for instruction, guidance and direction: work is subject to review by others
- Developing skills in basic practices and procedures in one area through formal training
- Able to apply basic technical skills together with business knowledge to own work; handles a single task
- Works co-cooperatively with others to achieve team goals
Graduated from junior college or higher
§ No professional qualification required
§ 2 - 5 years of experience
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely