Sales Planning Analyst SR
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Lead the way to better sales that make for better experiences, every day
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Demand planning cycle coordinating, supporting the teams involved in the S&OP process.
- Development of management reports to monitor performance and presentation of results, pointing to deviations and opportunities.
- Leadership of the demand meetings, ensuring that the Sales Plan is aligned with the company's strategy.
- Analyze Market Share data, Sell Out, Sell In, Stock Days, Seasonality and history to ensure adherence between Sales Plans and Marketing.
- Active contribution to the control of the stock level, addressing actions to the sales team, analyzing the accuracy of the plans.
- Analysis of the profitability with the Pricing team for the construction of the plan with a mix of customer and product, in line with the company's strategy.
- Presentation of results and scenarios to the company Board, with insights for decision-making.
- Key user of IBP (Integrated Business Planning) tool development project, from the scope of the system to its graphical part and design.
- Sales planning system management, giving support to the commercial team and marketing to input of the plan in the lower level of the information (PNC / Client).
- Focal Point between the commercial team, Marketing, Supply and Production Planning for the construction of S&OP;
- Analyze and control the Variable Payments to Comercial and Trade areas;
Education & Experience
in Adminstration, Engineer, Economics, Marketing or others related areas;
- Supply Chain experience is a differential;
- Negotiation skills, control of stipulated deadlines and interface between different areas;
- Heavy user of Office tools, mainly Excel and Powerpoint;
- English (basic/interm);
- Spanish is desired.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.