you will be responsible for continuing to grow our sales. You will maintain current customer accounts as well as develop new ones. You will track sales goals and look for new areas to expand sales, as well as coordinating and working with other sales team members.
A Typical Day
- Achieve sales target.
- Visit regularly customers as per the agreed Visits plans.
- Monitor the competitors’ activities and submit all the required reports to see the competitor’s prices & activities.
- Follow up on the stock level at the trade and propose any needed actions to follow up the sellout.
- Establish an excellent relation with all the customers to achieve target.
- Enhance the company visibility by executing display plans to ensure proper display at the dealers showrooms.
- Initiate solution for regular market problems.
- Manage local sales statistics and forecast requirements to achieve sales target.
- Follow on the sales plans to secure achieving the plan figures and meet the total company plan requirement to achieve the target.
- Manage a promoters team to reach the sell out targets
- Manage specific district/ dealer accounts with full responsibility for sales liaison with finance and credit control to execute probably credit policy.
Who You Are
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (excel, word) are an asset
- Agile , Energy and Growth oriented
- AC Background is a Must in modern trade channel
- 2-3 years' experience in AC sales
- University degree
- Good command of French language
- Ability to work in the field (Regular Market visits)
- Holds a driving license
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely