Business Unit - Sales
Reports To – Capital Sales Manager
Responsible for developing and execution sales strategy / activities in Hi-mart store channel to achieve financial KPIs.
A Typical Day
Primarily you will be on the road building relationships with retailer’s stores, external stakeholders and internal colleagues. You will be required to field sales strategy, train / education sales staff in store level and support operational execution with Capital Sales Manager.
Developing and execution Sales strategy in Hi-mart
Achieve annual sell-out target in defined business area
Set a clear sales target and strategy with solid activation plan by retailer and top stores
Increase awareness of Electrolux with in-stores activity in retailer stores
Manage daily sales progress and develop action plan
Manage and train sales promoters in store level to encourage sell-out
Collect and share market insight or competitor activity in time in order to make right decision
Track sales progress activities including competitors for actionable insights on pricing, promotions, and other consumer conversion activities.
Great understanding and highly experience for Hi-mart store.
Data analysis for effective decision making
Support customer management
Closely work with customer identify their needs/pain points and communicate the insights with cross functional team
Train Promoter and Hi-mart stores staffs on products, selling skills
Set and manage call frequency plan by store importance and potential increase
Reports and administration Customer DB / Consumer complaint / Competitive activity reports
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
· 2-5 years in sales field within FMCG or Home appliances industry
· E-commerce and major appliance business experience are preferred
· Understand Hi-mart store channel process, business trends.
· Personable and able to build strong relationships with customers, distributors
· Sales planning and analytical (ROI’s, FCST, Sales conversation rate)
· Good PC software skill (i.e. MS office)
· Language skills : English, Intermediate level in written and speaking
· Agile - You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results. You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
· Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
· Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
· Customer focused - You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position..
· Open - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely