Sales Representative (Himart)
Lead the way to better sales that make for better experiences, every day.
*** Sales Representative (Himart) ***
It is very important to make good sales performance that sellout activity execution in stores.
Achieve key sales accountabilities including distribution, avoidance out of stock, share of shelf display, execution for promotion in store with excellent and promoter management at each store level.
Achieve budgeted sales target to the customers for his/her territory/account.
Key Operational Responsibilities
a. Internally work closely with Key account manager and Trade marketing team
b. Has good relationship with customers (Store key man and others in stores)
c. Good understanding for market insight and company strategy
e. Encourage and training promoters to have competitive selling skill
g. Set and manage call frequency plan by store importance and potential increase
h. Achievements of specified standards of Distribution level / Inventory management / Support promotion programs / Market information sharing
i. Reports and administration Customer DB / Consumer complaint / Competitive activity reports / P&L analysis for in-store promotion (promoter efficiency) / Promoter salary budget
Education & experience
- Bachelor’s degree (any business-related course)
- 1-3 years in sales field within FMCG or Home appliances industry
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good PC software skill (i.e. MS office)
- Strong customer understanding, building relationship, presentation skill and cross-functional communication skill (verbal and written)