Sales Support Specialist - Ownership Solutions
Consumer & Customer Care
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Sales Support Specialist for Ownership Solutions, you will play a critical role in supporting the growth of the Entire Business portfolio with a key focus on the Parts Distribution Channel. You will be an essential partner to our internal teams, our customers, and our operations staff. This position is instrumental in managing and analyzing our customer data to ensure strategic growth across all verticals of the Ownership Solutions Portfolio. For this role you will need to think big, help to implement new/effective processes, and take on ownership of customer and consumer challenges. The successful candidate will be energetic, open minded, intellectually curious, and a customer-first analytical thinker.
- Help Manage all Operational and analytical processes within assigned customer teams with a key focus on Parts Distribution channel.
- Be a subject matter expert for the Parts Distribution Business portfolio.
- Actively support budgeting, reporting, and other critical portfolio management activities to ensure we are meeting partner commitments.
- Own key strategic projects for the portfolio and work with a variety of customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive business goals (Marketing, Servicing, Product Line, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Compliance).
- Support capabilities enhancements to drive demand and best-in-class customer interactions.
- Play a key role in the review and management of ad-doc marketing and servicing customer communication strategies; track success of programs and determine ROI.
- Assist in all New Product Introduction efforts and training.
- Track Sell-in and Sell Data for assigned accounts.
- Help Manage order flow and assist with item set up.
- Ability to Flex and contribute at all levels of the business.
- Work closely in a group environment to drive results.
- Assist in all current/future Business Planning activities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of work experience in Retail or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong problem solver.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Understanding of how to analyze data and create reporting to track customer performance.
- Some Travel may be required.